chirstmas kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[APPLICATION][KyleThaTurbo][MOD]

Go down

[APPLICATION][KyleThaTurbo][MOD] Empty [APPLICATION][KyleThaTurbo][MOD]

Post  KyleThaTurbo Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:39 pm

Hello. First Of All Ill Be Straight Forward. I Have Not Played Runescape For Quite A Little While, But Decided To Play Again After I Found My Level 112 On Real RS Hacked.
Secondly I've Been Playing For A-Round 2 Days. Thirdly I Could Make Deathly Hallows A Better Place, As I'm Very Knowledge With Coding Wise (C++,Java,VB08) I Could Make This A Better Place As In Change The Forum To V-Bulletin Get A Domain, Ect Add New Things To A Game, Now I Can Not Find A Template So Ill Make A Template Myself =P

Full Name : Kyle - Gyoles

IN-GAME : KyleThaTurbo

How Would You Make Deathly Hollows A Better Place : Getting A Domain, Coding For Them, Also Maybe Changing Site To V-BULLETIN

Have You Ever Been A Mod Before In RS / Other Places : I Used To Help The Gun z Server "TrueGunz" And Be A GM / Coder For Them, I Decided To Leave Because Of My Sport And All (Near Going International For Soccer - Yes I'm Au). And Runescape I Used To Help A Few Servers And All.

What Can You Code In : Bit Of Java, Full C++, VB08,Bit Of Website Stuff

How Could You Help Deathly Hallows With Your Coding : Basically Either Them Giving Me The Source And Me Adding. Or Me Making The Codes And Giving To Them To Insert

What Would The Benefits Be For Us In Money-Wise : Alot Of Things For D-H-Membership, In The Way Word Of A Few Items, And If So Prolly Adding Membership Areas Ect.

If The Server Was Near Down Would You Put In Money For Another Month :
Depending On How Much I Have XD Then Sure.

How Old Are You : 13

Were Do You Live : Australia - VIC

If You Were Chosen Would You Abuse Your Mod Commands : Never Have Done So, Nor Why Should I? =)

Thank you For Reading. I Would Just Like To Say That I'm Completely True With Everything I Say. And If You Need Any More Information. Just Post A RP Here Or, Add My MSN : KyleGyoles@Msn.Com.

Thanks, In Advance

~KyleThaTurbo~

KyleThaTurbo
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down