chirstmas kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Amendment For The "Admin Report" Forum

5 posters

Go down

An Amendment For The "Admin Report" Forum Empty An Amendment For The "Admin Report" Forum

Post  Craids Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:14 pm

"report admins that are being gay lol Smile" is the description for this forum.
Don't you think that's a little bit immature?Not everyone is straight, and I think it should be changed to keep the feelings of those who are not hurt, we're not in pre-k anymore guys, it's time to move on.
I suggest something like "Report mis-behaved admins"
Just sayin', I mean really, that's like saying "Report admins who are being black people " you're using who they are as an insult.
amendment

Last edited by Craids on Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Craids
Craids
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

An Amendment For The "Admin Report" Forum Empty Re: An Amendment For The "Admin Report" Forum

Post  Crashoveride Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:27 am

Not to be offensive, the phrase "report admins who are gay" does not mean to report the admins that are homosexual it is for the admins that are doing things wrong.
Crashoveride
Crashoveride
knight
knight

Back to top Go down

An Amendment For The "Admin Report" Forum Empty Re: An Amendment For The "Admin Report" Forum

Post  Craids Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:53 pm

That's my point, you don't get what I'm saying.
It's using the word "Gay" as an insult cause it's defining "gay" as in mis-behaving.
Craids
Craids
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Legit Sam Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:26 am

What are you..Gay? Quit bein a homo, if it offends you then read tha bible and have sex with a chick not a dude.. lol!

Legit Sam
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Craids Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:51 am

That's real mature of you, but no, I'm not gay, I just have feelings and I know what it's like to feel discriminated against.
Craids
Craids
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  rangepwner Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:43 am

Gay feelings? I'm sure you call people retarded or stuiped that makes your point redundent and pointless. I think the only reason your upset is because you are gay or wanna be so don't take it so seriously....

rangepwner
knight
knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Craids Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:01 am

I have a girlfriend.I don't like to take it up the butt.
But they're people just like everyone else, and no, I don't use retarded as an insult.
Craids
Craids
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Legit Sam Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:15 am

let those people stand up and speak then because your standing up for absolutely nothing? save it..

Legit Sam
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Craids Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:50 pm

Sometimes they don't speak cause they're to scared to and just hold in the sadness, like I said earlier, I know how it feels to be discriminated against.
What happened to equal treatment?
Craids
Craids
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  owner twinky Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:18 pm

fixed and the reason why it was like that is because i was 12 when i made these forums and i'm 13 now and i have got way more mature i'm truley sorry if this offended anyone.

owner twinky
Admin
Admin

https://chirstmaskingdom.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down