chirstmas kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ikillu2ez for mod!@#$!$!@vote for me!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

ikillu2ez for mod!@#$!$!@vote for me!!!!!!! Empty ikillu2ez for mod!@#$!$!@vote for me!!!!!!!

Post  ikillu2ez Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:20 pm

Hi, i'm ikillu2ez and this is why i should be considered to be a moderator. as a Co-owneder and owner a server i know how hard it is to keep the server under control. it's a very hard jod and i am willing to take that challenge and to help all of the staff and hopefully myself make this server clean,fun and enjoyful to all players! I have been playing for a mounth so i think i would be able to be a moderator. I would under stand if you don't pick me for mod but please consider me.please vote for me

By:
ikillu2ez Very Happy

ikillu2ez
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

ikillu2ez for mod!@#$!$!@vote for me!!!!!!! Empty Re: ikillu2ez for mod!@#$!$!@vote for me!!!!!!!

Post  I3ye Kid Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:01 pm

Hi you know who it is already Razz. I know how yo ufeel about the server you were very helpful and nice to me whenever ive needed it over the past month, as you know im also running for moderator, so i know how you feel about all the problems and whatnot. But anyways rambling much, your a really good person i can see you'd make a wonderful mod and i hope you do eventually earn the status you want.
Props and my support to you. Very Happy

I3ye Kid
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down