chirstmas kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X LOGGING - twice lol

5 posters

Go down

X LOGGING - twice lol Empty X LOGGING - twice lol

Post  wtf is a jad Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:49 am

-player named 2 fast x logged twice-

we were killing him and he x logged at rare that was the second time and the first he x logged was when we first attacked him. peace I love you

wtf is a jad
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

X LOGGING - twice lol Empty Re: X LOGGING - twice lol

Post  2fast Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:52 am

k first of all jad i was running from u guys then i stopped from lagg then i dced and it said no response so if u wanna call that x loggin go ahead and i didnt x log twice so stfu ur just a pixel hugger man u need to grow and get a life or sumthin but if i get banned for dcin w.e and u asked every1 to back u up when u know i dced, ur life is all aabout pixels and ur a n00b sincerely 2fast
2fast
2fast
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

X LOGGING - twice lol Empty x logging twice

Post  cassi Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:53 am

yeah he x logged twice when we attacks him at rare
cassi
cassi
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  wtf is a jad Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:54 am

2fast wrote:k first of all jad i was running from u guys then i stopped from lagg then i dced and it said no response so if u wanna call that x loggin go ahead and i didnt x log twice so stfu ur just a pixel hugger man u need to grow and get a life or sumthin but if i get banned for dcin w.e and u asked every1 to back u up when u know i dced, ur life is all aabout pixels and ur a n00b sincerely 2fast
"man look at your photo and you call me a pixel hugger, stupid fukn dopey cunt "

wtf is a jad
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  2fast Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:58 am

wtf is a jad wrote:
2fast wrote:k first of all jad i was running from u guys then i stopped from lagg then i dced and it said no response so if u wanna call that x loggin go ahead and i didnt x log twice so stfu ur just a pixel hugger man u need to grow and get a life or sumthin but if i get banned for dcin w.e and u asked every1 to back u up when u know i dced, ur life is all aabout pixels and ur a n00b sincerely 2fast
"man look at your photo and you call me a pixel hugger, stupid fukn dopey cunt "
see what i mean buy his back up it rofl dude just give it up and go cry cuz u didnt get my items because i dced ur just mad cuz ur a pixel hugger if u didnt care about pixels u wouldnt of reported me andi didnt x log cassi ur reporting cuz me and my clan owned u 4 times
2fast
2fast
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

X LOGGING - twice lol Empty 2fast x logging

Post  mr mike Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:07 am

yep i was there that nerd x logged when we att him
mr mike
mr mike
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

X LOGGING - twice lol Empty x logg

Post  dad Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:11 am

2fast didnt x logg i know this as he has very poor internet and i know this as i have played using his internet before.

thanks

dad
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down