chirstmas kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twinky if you get time look at this

+2
darkness987
kingxkairo
6 posters

Go down

Twinky if you get time look at this Empty Twinky if you get time look at this

Post  kingxkairo Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:56 am

ok Twinky i was on yesterday and i Im S0 Fly asked me to fight in wild and he said i would get my stuff back, whell i didnt get my stuff back because when i went to pick it up the server disconected and all my stuff disapeard. My Tri gs, furry ammy, verac top and bottem disapeard too those are the main things that i lost and Im S0 Fly said he couldnt do any thing about it.

kingxkairo
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Twinky if you get time look at this Empty Re: Twinky if you get time look at this

Post  darkness987 Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:23 pm

the admins cant do much about that you know.....or they could
darkness987
darkness987
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Twinky if you get time look at this Empty Re: Twinky if you get time look at this

Post  Zubei Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:42 pm

darkness987 wrote:the admins cant do much about that you know.....or they could
well yes, admins can't trade, they can spawn the items, but get over it, i lost over 1.3b worth of stuff just because i didnt read that ::newrare was wild -.-'

Zubei
knight
knight

Back to top Go down

Post  flatio Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:28 am

rofl, pay more atention on the news guys, and ye that right, admins can't trade.
flatio
flatio
knight
knight

Back to top Go down

Post  josh scoots Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:00 am

yeah i went to new rare in full bandos and got piled and lost it
josh scoots
josh scoots
knight
knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Beth Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:32 am

kingxkairo wrote:ok Twinky i was on yesterday and i Im S0 Fly asked me to fight in wild and he said i would get my stuff back, whell i didnt get my stuff back because when i went to pick it up the server disconected and all my stuff disapeard. My Tri gs, furry ammy, verac top and bottem disapeard too those are the main things that i lost and Im S0 Fly said he couldnt do any thing about it.

Twinky can either give you your items back or decide not to. It isn't his fault you probably have to earn it back. Twinky can't give all items back some people can lie some don't But im pretty sure he will NOT Give you your items back.
Beth
Beth
knight
knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down