chirstmas kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to become rich on deathly hallows!!!

+3
rangepwner
darkness987
bovayne
7 posters

Go down

how to become rich on deathly hallows!!! Empty how to become rich on deathly hallows!!!

Post  bovayne Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:50 am

okay!! here is my first text based money making guide for deathly hallows so lets begin. when you start the server out first you need to train!! go to the rock crabs and if you want to get money fast train range till level 80 - 99 then use magic bow and some good arrows best in shops you can afford and go to, ::rare. then you attack a monster red or black (black drops godswords ags,barek,tri gs,and mouse toy),(red drops dragon stuff as in claws d pl8 boots stuf flike tht) then when they start running at you run to the other side of map make sure not to get them stuck in the walls you wont b able to get the drop,then once you get into a safe spot range them till they die run and get the drop you will almost always get 200k in your drops if you ont get a rare drop the first few times dont get ma its called "rare" for a reason.. now after you get good items you can either train so you can use them then start pking!! or just go on to my other method itch is based around ::skill. when you start skilling i recommend thieving the stalls till you get 99 thieve you will get maybe 200-300m or so from 1 - 99 it takes quite awhile but fun if you dont like to do much or put in much effort. then id say start mining an smithing then use your bars on an anvil (you must have a hammer in your invent) you will recieve coins for each bar you use on the anvil the amount varies among the different bars, then you could either go with cooking or woodcutting i would recommend wood cutting cooking takes way too much effort to make a profit but is great for getting your own food. when you wood cut start cutting regular trees ad selling 10 to the man near the most trees he will give you i think 10kgp for every 10 regular logs then after you get higher and higher just start sell to the shops. Razz well thats the end of part one of my text based money making guide for deathly hallows goodluck and look forward to part 2 later this week most likely.
bovayne
bovayne
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

how to become rich on deathly hallows!!! Empty thank you

Post  darkness987 Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:52 am

thanks for the tips dude it really helpd. Thanks a lot!!! Smile
darkness987
darkness987
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

how to become rich on deathly hallows!!! Empty Re: how to become rich on deathly hallows!!!

Post  rangepwner Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:22 am

yes good idea other than its not ::rare andymore its ::newrare wich is in wildy and u get pwned everytime u go out there

rangepwner
knight
knight

Back to top Go down

how to become rich on deathly hallows!!! Empty Re: how to become rich on deathly hallows!!!

Post  darkness987 Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:31 pm

yeah it really sucks Sad
darkness987
darkness987
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  jump Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:23 pm

sweet! guide! it really helpeD!

jump
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

how to become rich on deathly hallows!!! Empty Lol.

Post  Moksliukas Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:49 pm

Man i get pwned there by clans.

Moksliukas
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

how to become rich on deathly hallows!!! Empty Back to ::rare YES!

Post  InSaner Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:36 pm

::rare is back already:) good Guide!

InSaner
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  sex beast Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:52 pm

Good Guide, it helps players to start Wink
sex beast
sex beast
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down