chirstmas kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To and only concerning Twinky

3 posters

Go down

To and only concerning Twinky Empty To and only concerning Twinky

Post  i helpfull Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:01 pm

Hi, this is the 3rd thime i am triying to post this complaint, (the 1st time internet whent out, 2nd i tried to upload a picture and signed me off of the page). What i have to say is very long, in my standards, but i am only trying to get my point across. On this day of October 7, 2009. I was ip - muted. Now before you say, (he probably diserved it, or he must of done something wrong), you are gravely mistaken. Around the time of 3pm-4pm. I loged in to play deadly hollows. (i was going to form a clan so i was looking for people to join, perferable people who just started there account), so i when to the usual low level training spot, (rock crabs), and there i met a fellow who was interested, (he was a pure mager), and i was telling him that he should get his def and prayer up as high as possibl, because he could die fast his name was (beyondhope), he agreed, but the moderater (Austinz Dds) said (thats not a pure), i say (yea it is its a tanker), then he says, exact words i have a screenshot and everything, (rofl, yea, thats not a pure,) i say (i can tell you dont play runescape) he syas (idiot, rofl, helpfull, stfu, u cant pk, i bet) and i say (im reporting you), He logs off and by this time me the the other player (beyondhope) start talking about how he was a prick, and a dick, then he logs on, but we findout that it was (Skill3r), the owner. And he still goes on about it, and then he comes back with the co-owner (r3d), and tries to say that i was saying bad stuff, like i sold him he was an idiot 1st, and he calls me a retard, i tell him that he was harrasing us, and he still went on about itd. (beyondhope) gets fed up with the server because (Skill3r) was being a prick, and he tells (Skill3r and R3d) that he whants them to "ip - bann" him because he is fed up with this server, and so they "ip - bann" him, {btw he was giving them a reason to "ip - bann him because he was calling them bitches on purpose, who wouldent?}, then me (im helpfull) and (Skill3r) start discussing stuff, nothing serious, but i say that i was thinking about quiting this server because it was starting to get anoying, (i dident say it exactly like that, im not sure what exactly i said but it was something like that), and i tell him (Skill3r) that i have been on 10 different servers and quit 3 of them. he says (Skill3r) that he has been on way more, and i say "that means you got no life", and the other person there (R3d) laphs about it. Afther that (Skill3r and R3d) say that they are goin gto bann me, i say for whant (skill3r) says because i said he had no life, i say, " that was directed directly towards you, it was in general", so he dident bann me for that. But he then goes on and ask me questions, both (Skill3r and R3d) if i had any brothers who played this game, and i said no i only have friends who do, he then says that he was going to mute me for calling him a "Dick", and i was signed off and when i signed back on i was "ip - muted"

1. the point i am trying to make is that he had none in the slitest way the right to mute me, let alone ip - mute me, on the basis of me calling him a dick. 1st of all the way i said it had no way of an insult in it, i said somewhat this, "you should get some manners, and learn how to be a good mod, and not be a dick. I feal i was completly right to say what i did because that was the truth!
1. mods should not harass people
2. if there is a disagreement who cares mods dont need to instigate it and make it escalade into something worse
3. were the hell are there nice mods?
4. please teach all your staff on how to treat people, because of (Skill3r you lost 1 person, and posibly me, but you never know if that person had friends or relative who playes on this server, that would quit because of the unfairness, among the staff, abusing there powers.
5. NO MATTER WHAT A STAFF SHOULD ALWAYS TREAT ANOTHER PLAYER WITH THE SAME RESPECT AND COURTOUSY, THAT HE WOULD WHANT IN RETURN
- in this case i was treated unfairly, and defended my opinion, to be insulted my a MODD? So i have the right not to be muted, and if anything i really dont believe in getting revenge so, dont demote (Skill3r) or take any privlages away from him, but just watch and keep an eye on him, to make sure he is doing the right thing, ass a staff member, and fellow deadly-hollows player.
Thank you, Twinky
If you read this.To and only concerning Twinky 004812To and only concerning Twinky 004913To and only concerning Twinky 005010To and only concerning Twinky 005610

Last edited by i helpfull on Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:42 am; edited 3 times in total

i helpfull
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

To and only concerning Twinky Empty Re: To and only concerning Twinky

Post  i helpfull Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:52 pm

I do have proof i took multiple screenshots but idk how 2 upload them!!!

i helpfull
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  owner twinky Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:38 am

i do belvie you because you wrote all this lol.

owner twinky
Admin
Admin

https://chirstmaskingdom.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  i helpfull Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:44 am

thank you twinky, so will i bee unmuted?

i helpfull
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  owner twinky Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:47 am

ya when v2 comes out in like 2-3 hrs.

owner twinky
Admin
Admin

https://chirstmaskingdom.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down