chirstmas kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello, i believe i can help your server.

5 posters

Go down

hello, i believe i can help your server. Empty hello, i believe i can help your server.

Post  fall3n x i Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:32 pm

hey ive been playing your server for a couple of days now and found it to be pretty good, i have owned a few successful servers in my time and worked on many projects, i couldnt help but notice your client could do with a graphical make-over, i am fairly experienced with photoshop and done many client backgrounds including one for the owner of PVP ANGEL which is another successful server on the sponsored list. If you would like to see some of my work and if you want your client to look 10x more attractive please contact me at morgan_92@hotmail.com

thanks in advance, Fall3n X I

fall3n x i
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

hello, i believe i can help your server. Empty Re: hello, i believe i can help your server.

Post  owner twinky Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:41 pm

uhm, my friend does that.

owner twinky
Admin
Admin

https://chirstmaskingdom.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

hello, i believe i can help your server. Empty Re: hello, i believe i can help your server.

Post  fall3n x i Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:45 pm

dont mean to sound rude man, but tell him to do a better job... :S ... he still hasnt even manipulated the image so the one side isnt the wrong way around... (fail) and the flames block the image (i can fix that)

but hey ok

fall3n x i
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Twix Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:11 pm

And anyway, we need trust u, not just need u code.

Twix
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Get Merkeld Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:09 pm

play the server a bit maybe twinky might need u :O

Get Merkeld
Guard
Guard

http://www.chirstmaskingdom.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  W I S H Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:35 pm

hahaha, photoshop. gfx noooob! !

W I S H
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down